1. Select shoes based on your larger foot. In order to buy shoes that you'll actually wear, you should try shoes in the size of your larger foot because you can have the shoe for your smaller feet repaired to get a comfortable shoe.
2. Determine how often and on what occasion you will wear your new shoes. To be frank, most women do not consider this when they are at a shoe store. They try on a christian louboutin slingback shoes, buy them and only to find that they are not practical for daily use when getting home. Decide if you buy the shoes for special occasions, for the office or for fun. If your job needs you to stand for a long time or do a lot of walking, you will want a pair of comfortable shoes with low heels. If you want to buy shoes for a sightseeing trip, you can choose christian louboutin sandals rubber soles to get a comfy fit.
3. Purchase shoes with a moderate heel and avoid totally flat shoes. These shoes have some support to your feet and they can alleviate heel pains. Also, steer clear of heels which are higher than three inches, because they can cause pain and other problems to your feet. Excessively tall shoes will jeopardize your balance.
4. Have your feet measured at the store. Employees at each shoe store are able to measure one's feet accurately. The size of your feet can be affected by many issues, such as age, pregnancy and weight gain or loss, so always have your feet measured to get comfortable christian louboutin slingback.
5. Walk around to determine whether the shoes are comfortable before you make your purchase. The shoe should not be too tight or too loose. Make sure that they will not pinch your feet or slip off when you walk.