2013年2月15日

It goes with everything! Olivia Wilde teams new engagement ring with a cocktail dress as she soaks up Calvin Klein's NYFW show

It is hard to think of a more perfect accessory for Valentine's Day.
Olivia Wilde teamed her eye-catching cocktail dress with her brand new engagement ring as she took in the Calvin Klein show at New York Fashion Week on Thursday.
The actress seemed understandably delighted with her antique round-cut diamond sparkler, chosen by her SNL funnyman fiance Jason Sudeikis.
Nothing but net: Newly engaged Olivia Wilde donned a blue-netted cocktail dress to go along with her antique round-cut diamond sparkler at Calvin Klein's NYFW show Thursday
Nothing but net: Newly engaged Olivia Wilde donned a blue-netted cocktail dress to go along with her antique round-cut diamond sparkler at Calvin Klein's NYFW show Thursday
Engaged to 'the one': She confirmed her engagement to SNL funnyman Jason Sudeikis last month
Engaged to 'the one': She confirmed her engagement to SNL funnyman Jason Sudeikis last month
The Tron: Legacy starlet, who turns 29 next month, paired her sleeveless belted frock with black studded heels, a matching clutch, and a chic coral-coloured coat.
With her brunette locks slicked back into a ponytail, Olivia looked flawless at the fashion event, aside from pronounced bags under her eyes.
Not seen was her 37-year-old fiancé, whom she's been dating a little over a year.
It won't be the couple's first time down the aisle.
Olivia divorced Italian Prince Tao Ruspoli in 2011 after eight years of marriage.
And Sudeikis, who's also dated January Jones, split with 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon in 2010 after six years of marriage.
'Ninety percent of people get laid on Valentine's Day. The other 10per cent get cards. Good luck,' Wilde tweeted on Thursday to her 782,000 followers.

Fashionista: The Revlon hair spokesmodel paired her sleeveless belted frock with black studded heels, a matching clutch, and a chic coral-coloured coat
Fashionista: The Revlon hair spokesmodel paired her sleeveless belted frock with black studded heels, a matching clutch, and a chic coral-coloured coat
Fashionista: The Revlon hair spokesmodel paired her sleeveless belted frock with black studded heels, a matching clutch, and a chic coral-coloured coat

It girls: The House actress took a seat next to Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain, wearing a belted burgundy dress
It girls: The House actress took a seat next to Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain, wearing a belted burgundy dress

New Yorker: With her brunette locks slicked back into a ponytail, Olivia surveyed Calvin Klein's fall fashion line at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
New Yorker: With her brunette locks slicked back into a ponytail, Olivia surveyed Calvin Klein's fall fashion line at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
When Us Weekly asked Olivia if she knew Jason was 'the one' last week, she replied, 'Oh, how could I not know?'
However, the wedding dates/plans are still uncertain - 'I still have no clue,' she told the mag.
The House actress took a seat next to Oscar nominee Jessica Chastain, wearing a belted burgundy dress, whose estranged biological father reportedly died last week.

Not so basic black: Designer Francisco Costa employed Calvin Klein's signature minimalistic aesthetic for the fall collection
Not so basic black: Designer Francisco Costa employed Calvin Klein's signature minimalistic aesthetic for the fall collection
Not so basic black: Designer Francisco Costa employed Calvin Klein's signature minimalistic aesthetic for the fall collection

Not so basic black: Designer Francisco Costa employed Calvin Klein's signature minimalistic aesthetic for the fall collection
'Good luck': The House actress also took to her Twitter on Thursday to joke, '90% of people get laid on Valentine's Day. The other 10% get cards'
'Good luck': The House actress also took to her Twitter on Thursday to joke, '90% of people get laid on Valentine's Day. The other 10% get cards'
According to Radar Online, the Zero Dark Thirty actress 'refuses to acknowledge' Michael Monasterio, a Sacramento musician whose memorial takes place on February 23.
Also at the Calvin Klein show on this romantic holiday was Vogue editor Anna Wintour and Australian model Jessica Hart.
Olivia recently returned from Massachusetts where she attended her 10-year high school reunion and gave a speech at Phillips Academy Andover.

Power chat: Olivia and Anna Wintour gabbed backstage with Calvin Klein designer Francisco Costa
Power chat: Olivia and Anna Wintour gabbed backstage with Calvin Klein designer Francisco Costa
Fashion mavens: Also at the Calvin Klein show on this romantic holiday was the Vogue editor and Australian model Jessica Hart
Fashion mavens: Also at the Calvin Klein show on this romantic holiday was the Vogue editor and Australian model Jessica Hart
Fashion mavens: Also at the Calvin Klein show on this romantic holiday was the Vogue editor and Australian model Jessica Hart

'G'bye, Boston. Survived my return to high school. Students were hot shots. Cool kids. Way better looking these days. Or I'm just more blind,' Wilde wrote, along with a snap of her being engulfed by young fans.
'Thank you Phillips Andover kids for attending my speech tonight! I hope you went home and listened to the much better speech. #SOTU2013'
The In Time star will next be seen in no less than eight films this year, including Spike Jonze's comedy Her, The Third Person with Mila Kunis, and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone with Steve Carell.

没有评论:

发表评论